8. “3D Printed Hydrogel-based Electrical Impedance Tomography Sensor for in situ Monitoring of Deformation” 2019 Material Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting, December 2019 in Boston, US
7. “3D Printed Functional and Biological Materials on Moving Freeform Surfaces” (Poster) 2019 Mi-Bio Summit on Flexible and Stretchable Bioelectronics, July 2019 at Purdue University, US
6. “3D Printed Functional and Biological Materials on Moving Freeform Surfaces” 2018 Material Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting, November 26, 2018 in Boston, US
5. “3D Printing Functional Materials and Devices” 2018 Global Biomaterials Congress Europe, November 2018 in London, UK
4. “3D Printed Functional and Biological Materials on Moving Freeform Surfaces” (Poster) 2018 Doctoral Research Showcase, April 2018 at University of Minnesota, US
3. “3D Printing Multi-functional Devices on Moving Freeform Surfaces” Invited Lecture of ME 8255-Intro to Nanotechnology, December 2017 at University of Minnesota, US
2. “A Convex Optimization Approach to Smooth Trajectories for Motion Planning with Car-Like Robots" 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), December 2015 in Osaka, Japan
1. “Trajectory smoothing for car-like robots with elastic band method” (Poster) Stanford Mechanical Engineering Conference (MECON), May 2015 at Stanford University, US
4. Zhijie Zhu, S.-Z. Guo, T. Hirdler, C. Eide, X. Fan, J. Tolar, and M. C. McAlpine. “3D Printed Functional and Biological Materials on Moving Freeform Surfaces.” Advanced Materials 30 (23), 1707495, 2018.
3. K. Qiu, Z. Zhao, G. Haghiashtiani, S.-Z. Guo, M. He, R. Su, Zhijie Zhu, D. B. Bhuiyan, P. Murugan, F. Meng, S. H. Park, C.-C. Chu, B. M. Ogle, D. A. Saltzman, B. R. Konety, R. M. Sweet, M. C. McAlpine. “3D Printed Organ Models with Physical Properties of Tissue and Integrated Sensors” Advanced Materials Technology 3 (3), 1700235, 2017.
2. Zhijie Zhu, E. Schmerling, and M. Pavone. “A Convex Optimization Approach to Smooth Trajectories for Motion Planning with Car-like Robots.” 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 835-842, 2015.
1. Y. Shu, L. Sun, M. Yan and Zhijie Zhu. (Alphabetical listing authorship) “Obstacles Avoidance with Machine Learning Control Methods in Flappy Birds Setting.” CS229 Machine Learning Final Projects Stanford University, 2014.
1. Michael C. McAlpine, Zhijie Zhu, “Additive manufacturing on unconstrained freeform surfaces”, U.S. Application No. 16/460,194 (2020)